Weims of Texas Purchase Agreement & Guarantee
AKC Weimaraner Puppy Circle Selections Please
BLUE or SILVER MALE or FEMALE
Ready approximately 8-10 weeks of age from date of birth (depending on progression of puppy growth and vet recommendation at 6-8-week visit)
BREEDER: Roger Ginnett of Weims of Texas
PRICE: Full Sales Price: $800.00 USD AKC Ltd Registration Pet Only for each puppy
Payment Type: $ 200.00 USD Non-Refundable Deposit in Cash, PayPal or Credit Card with signed Agreement
$ 600.00 USD Bal in Cash, PayPal or Credit Card upon or before pup pickup.
We will not be responsible for delivery of your puppy locally. See note in Item F regarding timely pickup of your puppy after 5-day notification that they are ready.
GUARANTEED REGISTRATION: Seller certifies that this puppy is of purebred quality. Breeder/Seller has made application for litter registration, and individual dog papers with limited AKC Pet breeding rights (unless full breeding rights have been agreed upon between Seller/Breeder and Buyer) will be issued to the buyer upon receipt of your puppy. It is the new Owner’s responsibility to register your dog with the American Kennel Club using the paperwork breeder provides at time of puppy going home. Please note papers are processed via a third-party registration company; therefore, processing time can vary.
HEALTH GUARANTEE: Weims of Texas offer a 2-year genetic health guarantee. Breeder/Seller certifies that this puppy is, to the best of his/her knowledge, healthy at the time of sale. General health information will be provided verbally by the Breeder/Seller, which includes information on diet, shots, worming, bathing, and any other treatments given this dog at the time of sale along with a 1st shot record from Breeder/Seller’s vet. Seller shall not reimburse buyer for vet treatment of coccidia or giardia after the sale.
The buyer is required to have this puppy examined by a state licensed veterinarian within 96 hours of purchase, at buyer’s expense. If this puppy is diagnosed with a genetic disorder other than listed below and which is attested to by two veterinarians within 2 years from date of contract, one of Buyers choice and one being Breeder/Seller’s personal vet at the time of sale of your puppy, Seller will, upon provision of veterinary reports offer a replacement pet quality puppy as puppy becomes available. Buyer however must pay any shipping or miscellaneous charges associated with the transport of the replacement puppy. Breeder/Seller shall not be held responsible for the development of non-genetically derived faults, diseases, or disorders which are due to the Buyer’s negligence and/or abuse. Seller shall not be responsible for giardia or coccidia medications after puppy sale. Please have your vet test at your vet health guarantee checkup. Please note any form of the mange, skin disorders, undescended testicles, cherry eyes, overbites or underbites, abdominal hernias are an excluded liability of the Breeder/Seller. Seller is also not responsible for cosmetic appearances such as tail dockings or any cost associated with redocking the tail or other cosmetic liabilities.
ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS AND TERMS OF SALE:
- Buyer agrees to provide for this dog’s emotional and physical care, including annual physical examinations and recommended vaccinations by a licensed veterinarian; nutritious food, etc. Monthly Heartworm medication is highly recommended to ensure that your dog does not obtain heartworms. Medicine should be dispensed by your veterinarian. Seller shall not be responsible for giardia or coccidia medications after puppy sale. Please have your vet test at your vet health guarantee checkup.
- Seller strongly recommends that Buyer attend obedience classes with puppy and provide proper socialization opportunities for puppy. Crate training is highly recommended. Seller shall not be held responsible for the actions of a puppy that are due to Buyer’s negligence.
- Breeder/Seller recommends neutering (males) and spaying (females) at age of six to nine months of age, unless dog is to be bred or is intended for breeding purposes. Generally speaking, altered dogs typically live a healthier life and generally have fewer health problems. Seller also suggests micro-chipping of your pup at your first vet visit however you should consult with your veterinarian.
- Buyer agrees to inform the Breeder/Seller if the buyer intends to sale or transfer ownership to a third party. FIRST OPTION to resume full ownership should be given to Breeder/Seller at a price and/or with terms mutually agreed upon by both parties. This would take into consideration the costs incurred by the breeder in caring for the dog and locating a new home.
The dog should be returned at Buyer’s expense with the registration papers and any medical records. The Breeder/Seller has ten (10) days to accept or reject this right of first-offer. If this dog should, anytime in its lifetime, need to be surrendered at no cost, the buyer will surrender this dog and its disposition becomes the choice of the Breeder/Seller. Under no circumstances is the dog to be placed in a pet shop, animal shelter or similar establishment. Under no circumstance is the dog to be used in dog fighting, unauthorized breeding or similar activities.
- Should the buyer be unable or unwilling to fulfill any of the above provisions, or if this dog is seized by any local authority as having been neglected or abandoned, the Breeder/Seller retains the right to reclaim this dog without compensation. The buyer agrees to pay the Breeder/Seller any and all expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorney fees, in enforcing the terms and provisions of this contract.
- Your $200 deposit is transferable ONE TIME ONLY to the next applicable litter unless your choice is not available in the next litter or unless other prior arrangements have been made with Breeder. Weims of Texas also reserve the right to use photos of your puppies and dogs on our Website Page for positive feedback only. All pups should be picked up within five days of being notified by breeder they are ready otherwise a boarding fee of $25 per day will be due and payable at the time of pickup of your puppy in addition to the outstanding balance due for puppy.
- Pick of pups comes in the order of dates and times that down payments are received. Arrangements of pickup times must be made to accommodate those behind you in your depositing order. You will be informed of what order you are in at deposit time. There will be no moving up except for a missed pickup time of the person in front of you. Pickup times will be made and agreed on within and agreeable time for each buyer at the puppy age of at least 8 weeks old.
Canines are livestock and therefore cannot be returned for any reason other than those stipulated in the Health agreement or additional terms and provisions sections of this contract. All sales are final.
The undersigned buyer hereby acknowledges having read the terms of the contract and does hereby agree to abide by each of the provisions set forth above. Buyer acknowledges that no canines purchased through Weims of Texas shall be used for any illegal purposes or for breeding purposes unless prior breeding arrangements have been agreed upon between Breeder/Seller and Buyer. All sales are final. If voluntary arrangements are made by the Breeder/Seller to repossess the puppy due to the buyer’s inability to retain possession, all costs for shipping are the sole liability of the buyer. This a legally enforceable and binding contract please make sure you read and understand completely.
And last and final, Breeder/Seller reserves the right to place Weims of Texas puppies in Breeder/Seller approved homes only.
This agreement made this ________ (day) of _______, 2019 between the breeder/seller and the buyer(s), is an enforceable and binding contractual agreement.
Signature of Buyer(s): ______________________________________________
Buyer Sign Date __________________________________________________
Signature of Breeder/Seller __________________________________________
Breeder/Seller Sign Date ____________________________________________